Saturday, May 24, 2014

OOTN: Amber's Birthday Dinner


Dress: Forever 21
Blazer: Forever 21 Crisp Collarless Blazer
Necklace: Forever 21 Opulent Pearlescent Choker
Earrings: Forever 21 Glam Faux Stone Studs (color gold/cream)
Bracelet: Dynamite

I organized my sister's surprise birthday dinner (click here to read my blog post on it). 

I actually went shopping for my outfit the day before the dinner and even got some stuff the day of (yup last minute as always). I wanted something dressy but comfortable at the same time. You can find all the details on each of the items below. 


Clothing

Blazer
    
Crisp Collarless Blazer purchased from Forever 21 
I fell in love with this white blazer (I have a slight obsession with blazers). I actually saw it online but wanted to check if they had it in-stores and they did. I tried it on and fell in love instantly (no surprise there).

Dress


Short royal blue dress purchased from Forever 21 

Then I found this sleeveless blue skater dress and it looked nice with the blazer. I wore a black tank underneath. I wanted to wear black stockings but found it too short, so wore black tights instead.


Jewelry

I bought all my jewelry the day of the event...


Necklace: Opulent Pearlescent Choker purchased from Forever 21 
Earrings: Glam Faux Stone Studs (color gold/cream) purchased from Forever 21:  


Bracelets: Stones & Chain Bracelets from Dynamite



Makeup


Face: 
    • Primers: 
      • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light 1 oz 
      • Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer 0.33 oz 
    • Concealer: NC35 from MAC Studio Conceal and Correct Palette (Medium) 
    • Foundation: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 153 Golden Honey 1.01 oz
    • Contour: 
      • MAYBELLINE Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Shade 355 (Coconut)
      • Setting powder: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder 0.3 oz
    • Highlight: 
      • Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Watt's Up! 0.33 oz
      • MAYBELLINE Fit Me Concealer in 25 (Medium)
      • Setting powder: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer Chocolate 0.35 oz
    • Blush: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 210 0.09 oz
    • Setting Spray: MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix 1.01 oz  
Eyes: 
    • Eyeshadows: 
      • BootycallTease Blackout from Urban Decay Naked2
      • Revolt & Chaos from Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
    • Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion 0.04 oz
    • Liquid Eyeliner : MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner (Shade On the Hunt)

    • Mascara: 
      • MAYBELLINE Volum' Express One-by-One Washable Mascara in Blackest Black
    • Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Dark Brown 0.003 oz
Lips
    • Lip Stain: Tarte LipSurgence(TM) Matte Lip Tint Exposed 0.1 oz
    • Lipgloss: Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss Naked 0.34 oz


No comments:

Post a Comment