Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Travel Bag - Las Vegas Trip

I'm going to Las Vegas for 4 days (3 nights). It's a short trip, so I'm not going to be packing much.

Click here to check out my Travel Bag - Beauty Items (makeup, skincare).


My Travel Bag - Beauty


_____________________________

Clothes

Summer is gone in Montreal but hopefully it will be hot and sunny in Las Vegas! :D Here are some of the clothing items I'm bringing...

icon
Forever21: Chambray Shirt Dress icon
icon
Forever21: Slub Jersey V-Neck Tee
icon
Forever21: Sheer Chiffon Blouse icon
Forever21: Must-Have Skinny Jeans
icon
_____________________________

Handbags



_____________________________

Accesories (Essentials)
  • Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette Accessoire Damier EbeneI don't bring many cards with me when I travel, so I decided to take this instead of my wallet. I simply put a cardholder in there and add my lipstick of the day. I got this in May of this year but I've been using it so much! I even use it as a wristlet whenever I don't feel like bringing my handbag.
  • Rudsak Passport Holder: I got this during the Rudsak Sample Sale and this was my first time actually using it. It has 3 card slots, so it's great to put credit card and/or ID when you're traveling.
  • Banana Republic Sunglasses: Can't go to any trip without my sunglasses! I got these from Banana Republic last summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment